Wednesday 27 July 2011

what do you really need in life?

a simple question but the more i think about it the harder it becomes to answer.....to feel the cold, yielding sand between your toes on a breezy pembrokeshire beach....as they say 'the best things in life are free'..so true yet we are bombarded by advertising to believe our life is not quite complete without lastest gizmo/car/holiday...i'd like to take a step right back from this manufactured and manipulated life to strip down what really is essential....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Good question - answer is so different for everyone - will be interesting to read ....for me my friends are very important, health, my animals and my family - not in any particular order!! I do so love a walk along a beach or through a forest too....

    ReplyDelete